My latest piece, sure to be controversial, is now up on the PJ Media blog:

“10 Reasons You Should Skip the Traditional Publishers and Self-Publish Ebooks Instead

Enjoy!

This entry was posted in Book business, HUNTER: A Thriller, Inspirational, Marketing Advice, Publishing Advice, Self-Publishing, Traditional publishing and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to 10 Reasons You Should Skip the Traditional Publishers and Self-Publish Ebooks Instead

1. Owen Banner says:

Robert, I already commented on your post on PJ, but I just wanted to say that I appreciate your insight on the ePub world. I’ve just finished my own thriller, Hindsight, and will be publishing it as an eBook this summer, so I appreciate your tips and arguments for the ePub route. I’ll be checking out your book tonight, by the way.

2. Owen Banner says:

3. Owen Banner says:

4. Owen Banner says:

5. Owen Banner says:

6. Owen Banner says:

• Anonymous says:

Owen, thank you so much, both for the kind words about my PJ Media piece and also for your purchase of HUNTER. I wish you well on HINDSIGHT.

Incidentally, you’ve got a great name for a thriller writer!