Then why not give the special people in your life hours of story-telling entertainment — either an ebook, an audiobook, or a personally inscribed print book?
And how can you go wrong if that story was the #1 title in “Mysteries & Thrillers” and “Romantic Suspense” on Kindle?
Yes, you can actually give the ebook or audiobook edition of HUNTER to others. I’d also be delighted to send your loved one(s) a personally autographed copy of the print edition, inscribed with a message of your choosing.
Ebook edition: If your intended gift recipient has a Kindle — or if you know that he or she reads ebooks by using free Kindle “apps” on some other device — then you can give them HUNTER by going to its Amazon Kindle page and clicking the orange “Give as a gift” button, located in the upper right corner of the page.
Audiobook edition: If your recipient prefers audiobooks, consider giving them the 12-hour, downloadable MP3 audio edition of HUNTER, brilliantly narrated by Conor Hall. Depending on the recipient’s preference, you can gift them either from Audible.com (go to the product page and click the green “Give as a Gift” button) or from iTunes (on the product page, located right next to the “$21.95 Buy Audiobook” button, find and click that little “down arrow” button; then, in the pop-up menu, click “Gift This Book”).
The Audible option will enroll the recipient, without charge for a limited period, as an Audible.com member, if they are not already a member of the program. They can then use their membership to purchase other audiobooks, if they wish.
Trade paperback edition: HUNTER also is available in a 486-page trade (oversized) paperback edition. You have several purchase options:
* Amazon.com sells HUNTER for $15.95.
* CreateSpace, the printing division of Amazon, also sells HUNTER for $15.95. However, I retain a larger royalty share from purchases made directly through that link. (Just sayin’…)
* Through this blog, you also may obtain copies of HUNTER personally inscribed by me to your recipient (or to you, if you want your own signed copy). The cost is just $15.00 per copy, plus $5.00 per copy for Priority Mail shipment. You can get personalized copies in either of these ways:
1. Order the book through PayPal. This popular method is safe, secure, and fast; most orders will be filled the same day. Just send an email to me at RobertTheWriter [at] gmail [dot] com. Or click the “Buy Now” button under the image of the book cover on the right margin of this page. Please include instructions as to how you wish the book(s) to be inscribed. I’ll reply by emailing you a PayPal invoice containing simple instructions on how to complete the order.
2. Send a check for $20 (which includes shipping and handling), made out to “Avenger Books,” including your inscription instructions and mailing address, to:
P.O. Box 555
Chester, MD 21619
Orders will be processed as soon as they are received. Priority Mail shipments normally take no longer than 2-3 business days.
Thanks for considering these suggestions. I hope they help you fill out your shopping list for Christmas…and for other upcoming special occasions, like birthdays. After all, nothing says “love” like the gift of vigilante justice!