Update on Vince Flynn’s health

For those of you who read Part 3 of my interview with Vince Flynn and were concerned about the state of his cancer recovery, I just received this encouraging message, sent by Vince to his many fans:

Dear Rapp Fans and Friends,

Thank you for all of your notes and prayers over the last month. I am happy to report that four weeks post radiation my energy level has started to rebound and the pain and other side effects have also improved. Your well wishes and prayers have meant a great deal to me and my family during a tough time.

Thank you for your support and keep the faith.

Vince Flynn

This entry was posted in Announcements, Author profiles, Inspirational, Interviews, Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Update on Vince Flynn’s health

1. GM says:

Outstanding. As a recovered Lung Cancer patient, I wish you the best.

2. Jamscorp says:

I have had Cancer of the bladder, and prostate, with metastasis in the urethra. All have been removed April 2011. I am now doing very well and cancer free — so I know what it is like, and my heart goes out to Vince.
    Keep up the good work, and for Christ’s sake keep writing.
    Author of Tehran Decree and others see jamesscorpio.com
    James Scorpio

3. Jmoffat125 says:

Vince,
    I have read all of your novels
    . What a great ride. I also have been fighting prostate. Keep up the good fight. Never give up and surround yourself with those who love you. I will pray for you daily.

Jack Moffat

4. Ron Strain says:

Vince:
    Read all your books, (Rapp is my alter ego,) and look forward to your next and that is part of the key to your full recovery. Focus on the future, your next book or other future events or accomplisment and you be be there. If you don’t make a conscious decision to be well nothing modern medicine or anything else can do will make a difference. I believe Jesus said, “By your faith you are healed”. Believe in being well and you will be!
    Retired police officer (35 years) & Reike Master

5. Phil Sheets says:

Vince;

I’m pleased and excited to hear your great news! Look forward to reading your next book.

Thumbs up man.

Phil in Louisville.

6. Sandra Hutchinson says:

A comment from a woman no less. Your books are page burners/turners and I shall continue to enjoy your writing for many years to come. I’m now reading The Spy Who Wasn’t There. And yes I would have liked to have been in the French Underground. Get well.